2020 AGM/OGM & Reunion

DavePace
Site Admin

Re: 2020 AGM/OGM & Reunion

Post by DavePace » Sun Nov 17, 2019 2:47 pm

Updated 17/Nov/19

From Adam Frame – Chairman of the Yorkshire branch

I have booked the whole hotel at Harrogate for the AGM 2020 on Fri 16 - 18 Oct 2020. It is the same venue as the 2014 function albeit the hotel has undergone a major transformation and overhaul. This includes the parking outside so caution advised, book the car in first upon arrival. George Anderson knows the place well and is a frequent visitor yet fell foul of the new system. Don’t take it for granted that you know the place and large it as the parking police don’t care!!!!

So it is the Cedar Court Hotel, Park Parade, Harrogate, HG1 5AH. Costs have risen from £134.00 per person for the weekend to £149.00 per person for the weekend as follows: 

The price of £298.00 is for a double occupancy room which includes;
Bed and breakfast on the Friday night/Sat a.m.
Dinner Bed and Breakfast on the Saturday/Sun a.m.

The buffet on the Friday would be an addition for those that wished to have it, as we discussed guests would pay for this separately. If people wished to stay an extra night on the Sun, we can discuss this with the hotel but I have not done so yet.

Therefore the cost is £149.00 per person based on sharing for the 2 nights, which is £74.50 per night.

The single occupancy cost would be £170.00 per room for the weekend making that £85.00 per night which includes the same as above.

I hope that makes sense, please let me know if it doesn’t. I have discussed a Happy Hour/bar price reduction but not exactly when or what it would be yet.

That should be enough for you at present as we discussed, you wouldn’t issue the booking proformas this early anyway. I need to return for another meeting with the new events manager as the old one I brokered this deal with has since left the company I have learnt. So standby for updates and a proforma once the fine detail of how bookings are taken (last time it was direct to the hotel including payment) is known.